- Bison Panel is a cement bonded particle board which represent a significant advance in building board technology
- It meets all specifications and environmental regulations for standards of durability, safety and economy
- NCL set up boards factory in collaboration with Bison werke of Germany, the world leaders in particle boards technology
- One factory is located near NCL Cement plant at Mattapalli, Nalgonda District of Andhra Pradesh
- One more plant is located on the banks of river Yamuna at Paonta Sahib in Himachal Pradesh
- The combined capacity of the two plants is over 80,000 Tons per annum
Bison Panel is basically a Cement bonded wood particle board.
The properties of the board are determined by basic materials Wood and Cement. Cement is weather – termite and fire proof, rot and fungus resistant. Wood is comparatively light in weight, elastic an can easily be machined.
Board strength is obtained by reinforcing the concrete by wood fibers or flakes. By covering wood particles with cement, they are protected. Thus, resulting in a perfect reciprocal effect of the two basic materials cement and wood viz. Strength and durability of cement and workability of wood.
"Cement Bonded Particle Board"